I am pointing out that since this is the last month of winter, doesn't mean we are away from the flu! Yes, it's true! This is for you! So, this post will be about being ready for one more month! Hooray!
Want a short quiz, here are some questions...
- Had a sudden start to the flu? Yes / No
- Suffering from a fever? Yes / No
- Experienced a headache or two recently? Yes / No
- Coughing more than usual? Yes / No
- Having muscle aches sometimes? Yes / No
If you have answered "yes" to either one or more of these questions, you may be having the early symptoms of influenza. Beware, going untreated may lead to giving the symptoms to another person, and if that happens, well, you will know if this does happen, so be careful this month, please.
To stay well away from getting influenza:
- Have the flu vaccine
- Wash and dry hands often
- Stay away from people who are sick
- Stay away from work or school if unwell
- Cover coughs and sneezes
- Do not share germs with others (share food already bitten, bottles already drank)
On another note:
Have you suffered from a mild fever?
What about a mild headache?
Had a blocked or runny nose in the past few weeks?
Had a cough sometimes for no reason?
If you had said "yes" to one or more to these questions, you might as well have a cold, but don't worry, you'll be fine! I hope...
Also, we might be expecting to have some cold days for this month so it's best to stay warm. Wear a jumper and track pants. It's the latest fashion!
That is all for now. Thank you for reading!